We have a variety of Adult bibs suited for every need and budget.
Depending on the user’s mobility and purpose,
bibs can be selected from the following types:
Adult Bibs With Snap Closure: These bibs have snap closures:
- Needs mobility in hand to use this.
- Lasts many washes
Adult Bibs With Velcro: These bibs come with Velcro for attachment:
- Very use to use and highly popular
- Highly suitable for people with limited mobility
- Has to be laundered carefully (stick together before washing)
- Velcro doesn’t stick after repeated washes
Adult Bibs With Terry-Tie: These bibs come with ties to tie behind neck:
- Lasts longer and withstands many washes
- Not suitable for people with limited mobility
After choosing the type of neck closure that is best suited for your need,
material of the bibs should also be considered.
100% Cotton: These bibs are made of 100% cotton.
- Shrinks slightly on washing
100% Poly: These bibs are made of 100% polyester.
- Lasts long
- Less absorbent than cotton
Poly/Cot : These bibs are a blend of polyester and cotton.
- Lasts longer than cotton and more washable
- Less shrinkage than cotton
Vinyl-Plaid: These bibs have a vinyl backing.
- Does not allow seepage of liquids
- Washable and lasts long
100% Vinyl: These bibs are made of only vinyl.
- Simple to use and can be wiped clean.
- Popular as it does not require washing